“Shared Security: Reimagining U.S. Foreign Policy” is a working paper of the American Friends Service Committee and the Friends Committee on National Legislation.
In this document, you will find:
- A New Vision of Security
Glimmers of Hope: Preventing War is Possible
- The Old Policies Aren’t Working
Glimmers of Hope: Engaging China
- The Root of The Problem: Militarized Foreign Policy
Glimmers of Hope: Engaging Somali Youth for Peace
- Global Security, Economics, and the Environment
- Glimmers of Hope: Resource Wars or Resource Cooperation?
- Principles for a New Global Policy
Glimmers of Hope: Affirming Nonviolence in Israel-Palestine
After you read the document, we invite you to share your response. You may also want to take a look at the accompanying study guide, find out more about this project, or read reflections inspired by this document on our Shared Security blog.
Have a Comment or Question?
Please see the Submit a Response page to share your reactions to the Shared Security document or project.